Sunday, May 23, 2010

What's on my mind

-I want to stroll in the park at night, to sort out my troubled mind
- I realize even our best friends could not always be there for us

- I must go to Giant to get vegetables and fruits this week

- I need a car here. I have my own chores to do. I feel helpless when I could not do what I want to do. Truthfully, I feel a huge burden when relying too much on people

- I want to explore the musical and artistic side of me. To indulge in musical instruments and dancing are some things I want to try

- I think the best things in life must be shared with the special ones and not to be enjoyed alone

- I think I'm getting old, judging by the genres of music I'm listening to
- I want have the life I want but currently I'm not

- I am optimistic a person can change from good to bad and vice versa

- I am unsure what to do now

- I do envy people over things that I do/could not acquire

- I want my room to be air-conditioned
- I think doing good deeds gives me great satisfaction

- I sometimes put on a bright front when it's all dark inside me

- I hope not get disappointed after being optimistic for a long time
- I am missing something

- I have many things to be bought but I don't have enough money to do so

- I must not let people down

- I have a lot to tell and you ought to know that

- I am thinking on what to cook for lunch tomorrow
- I need to talk to someone

- I must exercise tomorrow evening

- I think that real nice people are hard to find nowadays

- I am not sleepy now

- I wonder if anyone really understands me

- I hope to have that dream again

- I am grateful to have friends that I have now

- I want time to pass by quickly but at the same time slowly

What's on yours?

0 comments: