Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DaY tO NiGhT

   Take out my beloved DSLR~ aLpHa which with full with dust (kept for too long time xD) and take the photos of the views from my house. I have been living here for almost 1 year. I like to look at the outside every morning I wake up.

    What I could see when I wake up in the moring



( Viewer: ah huh? Morning? It looks like afternoon!

   Sky: yup, 11.59 o'clock morning.=.=``` )

 
Another view I could see when I wake up.



( Viewer: Wow, this is what u could see when u wake up?
  Sky: Yayaya...
  Viewer: That's early man! What time?
  Sky: About 7 p.m. The time I wake up from nap.xD
  Viewer: .... #$^$%^(&% )

This is the view at night. I like to look at the night view whenever I feel stress or thinking of something. It could help to chill up my mood.


0 comments: