Wednesday, May 26, 2010

feel bad

    Feel bad to make an offence to a girl today. Maybe she wasn't know the way she talked to me made an offence to me too. There were many misunderstanding between us since the day we get to know each other. I had a bad thought of her before I know her. But after I get to know her, she is a person I can share my mind with. She always give me consultation whenever I met any unhappy things.
    Recently, we had many conflicts with each other. The conflict always started from my sensitive ear. I'm sort of person who cannot accept harsh words or criticise. More than that, she always say wrong thing when she didnt know the whole story about which make me more hurt. Because my mind was that, she is the person I trust the most in the Uni, I treat her as my best friend in the Uni as well. But, I wonder, why she never stand at my side and try to understand my feeling? Not even once. I was the one always being blamed.
    Guys have to be gentleman in the sense that alway give priority to girl. But, to me, I think it depends on the circumstances. And of course, as me, as a person who insist with my stand and hardly to accept what people say. Here's the problem came about. I just wish to spend my rest of less than 1 year time in Uni happily. Mood always get affected by friendship stuff. Gosh..... It's better for me to sleep then. Tomorrow will be a nice day.
   

0 comments: