Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tired....

Just back from ping pong practice, I was so surprised to see there were so many new comers who joined the ping pong club. We need to share the table ( 4 persons per table). It was my first time to see 4 tables with 16 people and some were even waitting for their turn. I was like " again???? ". I saw many of them left due to lack of patience. And finally it was my turn after half an hour of waitting. I think most of my time spent in the Uni was "WAIT". Print notes have to wait, enter classroom have to wait, and now play table tennis also have to wait. =.=``` To me, good things are worth to wait, especially comes to my hobby. Ya, it might sound weird for a big guy like me likes to play table tennis. Why? According to my friend, Miss Ah Kiam, " It's funny to see a guy chasing after a small table tennis ball." =.=``` I "sweat" for this funny description. Somehow, my target is to win a guy who is extremely proud and likes to show off his table tennis skill. And also another girl, but I won her by last week. xD her expression was so funny and that guy couldnt believe that. Well, I admitted that that was my luck, but, my skill, perhaps.xD Anyway, I will keep practise table tennis, and I believe I could succeed in one day.
Tonight, after I back from practice, " Blog!!!" appears in my mind. When will the 15 posts completed? I heard one of my friends already finished 10 posts in one day. Really wonder what had he written. 2 posts per day for me it's enough, I think. It's weird for me to write blog everyday. What to do? It's part of assignment. I hope that lecturer will give us an assignment, like " create a facebook and be active in any one of the playfish games i.e hotel city, perhaps. xD But, it sounds like my fat hope. forget it then. Turn off the light and sleep tight, tomorrow will be another nice day. 8 a.m morning class!!! Gosh........

0 comments: