Thursday, May 20, 2010

What a day!!!

I had enough of it!!! Why Uni has only 2 printers for thousands of students? Today, as usual, the long "Q" again in front of 2 printers. While I was queuing, I used the time to finish my Marketing tutorial questions. It was my turn after 2 hours of queuing. I printed the notes as fast as I can since there were many people still behind me. And I quickly give way to another girl. I noticed that I missed up one chapter to print and I asked that girl to let me check with pendrive whether that chapter exists or not. After the girl had printed all her notes, she gave the seat to me. Another girl behind stare n speak loudly to me " hey, r u jumping queue?" ( What the hell, I already asked another girl! ) " I already told that girl because I want to check whether I missed up one chapter to print", I replied. " You should ask us, because we are waitting!", she replied with anger. " Ok, never mind, I dont want to quarrel with u, just give me few seconds ok?", I replied again. She did not respond to my reply, and I feel pissed off by that girl. Her boyfriend is actually someone I know, that's why I did not want to argue with that girl. I think her boyfriend was feel embarassing to his girlfriend's action and attitude. Really pissed off by that rude girl! The harsh words still lingering in my mind even till now. I wont forget that girl! Anyway, have to thank to my Uni provides so "many" printers!
Besides, there are also lack of spaces in the classroom, everyone has to go to reserve the seat half an hour before the lecture starts. More than that, we have to wait for other students to come out from the classroom and we need to have "kung fu" in squeezing body to run into the classroom. The scene was like in circus. I saw some girls could even throw their books and bags to reserve the seats which 1 meter away from them. =.=!!! Have to bear with the noises and the small classroom during lecture. I dont really know where our school fees gone to. The school fees increase from semester to semester. RM10k per semester for each student, yet, the Uni could not afford to buy more printers? Could not build more classroom? What I have learned from this Uni is to become a "kiasu" person whereby have to wake up early morning to wait at outside of the library to wait for it opens, and be the good runner in running to the 3rd floor to print the notes. If you are not a good runner, sorry to say that, you have to be patient in waitting for at least hour of time. Good in squeezing yourself to get the seat.....etc. What a day!!!

0 comments: