Friday, May 21, 2010

Weekend is coming!!!

    Time flies, Weekend is coming!!! I feel this semester is really passing fast. The 1st day of new semester just like yesterday. We are goin to 4th week of the semester soon. Well, we have only 14 weeks of study and then will sit for the final exam. It means the final exam just 10 weeks away from now. Imagine in between this period of time, we will have quizes, midterm exams, assignments, lab reports, tutorial questions, case studies, etc.... However, this semester is more free as compared to the previous semester. It doesnt mean we can relax. As the University level goes up, the difficulty of the exam goes upper too.
   Let's plan what I'm going to do during the upcoming weekend. play table tennis again? yes, definitely! Read the journals about the human nutrition. Of course is study!!! =.=``` I hate to say so, but, have to face the reality. As the quizes coming, the time will run even faster. "Come on, it's weekend! Think of something fun ok?" Erm... what else I can do and ought to do? I still dont know. But definitely spend my time in managing and posting to this blog, designing this blog so that will make this more attractive. It seems I got no photos and videos to upload. =.=``` Think and think...... Erm.. Let's take a short nap. xD

0 comments: