Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New blog is up...始まったよん!

New blog is up!!! I'm offically a blogger now. xD
What is blog? To me, it is a place for me to write whatever happends in my daily life; a place for me to voice out my feeling too. Well, I'm not new to blog, but, it's great for me to have chance to start blogging again after 2year. Oh my God! What to write huh? When I was told by the lecturer that everyone of us has to post at least 15 posts within 10 days. And it's going to be part of our IT assignment and contribute to 5 %. It's 5%, it's really means a lots to me! 5% equivalent to one Gred! Perhaps, I will continue to blog after this 10 days time. Not only for assignment purposes, also,for me to write anything that happend in UCSI. I think it's the first time for me to write a blog about my UCSI life. That's why I assigned the blog name as " Rojak@ UCSI".
For the following days before the assignment due date, which is on the 5th week of May-Aug Semester, I will keep updating my blog and share anything about my life in UCSI. Here we go~ A new blog is starting.......
そして、この日記にはエリが素直に感じた事、見た事、聞いた事、思った事を書いてみなさんに 伝えられたらいいなぁ~と思ってます。喜怒哀楽!わがままなエリですが、暇な時にでも覗いて見て下さい!でわでわ。skyng日記!始まり始まり~~~!!!

0 comments: