Thursday, May 20, 2010

Customize my blog......

    Customizing my blog now. Just added the my favourite song playlist which are all about Koda Kumi's songs. One of my favourite singer in Japan. Yes, I've been addicted in listening to Japanese songs for more than 13 years already! Even inside my computer's hardisk, storage for Japanese songs is about 95% , I would say. New template is up too! But I couldnt get rid of that " undefined" word! What the....=.= Been searching for this nice template for hours, found this one which suits me the most. Ya, I wish I can be the DJ and make the remix of all my favourite songs. Dont be surprised that my name" SkYnG" appears on the shirt of that DJ. Ya, that's me! noticed that? xD...
   There are actually many features in customizing this blog which I still need some times to figure out. Hopefully I will make it more attractive and get more marks for this assignment. Not just for assignment purpose, I will make it as my personal web blog, perhaps.
   Oh my Godness!!! It's late night now! I gotta sleep now! Continue to customize this web blog again tomorrow. Off the light and sleep tight. xD

0 comments: