Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Phuket trip during last semester.


    The sunset photo taken by me on the plane.^^

    Again, back to history. xD I would like to share about my experience during the Phuket trip. The trip was atcually during my last semester break, for 5 days 4 nights with my mum, sis, bro, sis in-law and their sons. It's my 3rd trip after HK and China trip with them.
    To me, Phuket is a place mainly for tourist to go, because the things there are very expensive! First, when we were taking a van from the airport to the hotel cost about RM120 with just 30 mins of drivig distance. Our next location was Patong where our hotel located. We spent RM250 for just dinner at the first night at there! One glass of very diluted apple juice costs RM9! We were feel like get cheated by them.















On the next day, we went to Phi Phi Island. It's the only fun place I found. Had fun at there, we were snorkling at there and taken lots of photos at there.




    With my little cute nephew~ Terence   

    On the next day, we went to Patong Beach which is just 10 minutes of walking distance from the hotel we stayed. Again, we see another nice view of beach with clear water.


    On 4th day, we were moved to another hotel~ The Royal Paradise Hotel which located at Patong as well. But it was at the center of the town.



    At night, there were crowded of people!!!




    Look!!! Do u think the 2 girls are "real girls"? lol

    There are many other photos which I have already uploaded and shared in my photo's page. For certain privacy purposes, you are required to log in to ur facebook in order to view all. ^^
    All and all, it was really a nice trip to there. I'm looking forward the Bandung trip during the upcoming semester break with my best friends in UCSI. ^^

0 comments: