Friday, May 21, 2010

Memories as a teacher

      Insomnia night... I scroll and scroll the mouse, look at the photos which I taken with my students. Ya, my students. Time flies, 3 years over already. I was a primary school teacher in 2007 and 2008. I could still remember the situation when I first to the school, the scene of numbers of students looking at me, the voices of " Good Morning, Teacher Ng!", the joys I shared with my students and of course the anger I got from the students.



Be a teacher, was my 3rd ambition. After I withdrawn from my ambition-related course, which were Medicine and Laws, the ambition as to be a teacher has now changed to my 1st ambition. I would like to thank my friend who asked me to go for a try to work as a relief teacher. After months of teaching life, I have finally found my target of my life, which is to become a successful teacher. The successful teacher in the sense that being respect by the students, friendship rather than teacher-student relationship with the students, nourish the students to be successful in their studies, etc. When I was telling to other teachers about my ambition, they were so surprised. They couldnt believe young generation nowadays like me have such ambition.


    I was really enjoy my teaching life, cherish the every moments I spend with students, the laughs of the students which I will never forgotten. My first batch of students are now in Form 3. By looking at their photos now, they are really grew up already now. They have not only the matured look, also the thinking and manner. From the way they chat with me through msn and facebook, I could feel their maturity in their mindset. They are no longer children now. I'm so glad that many of them still remember me and still keeping my contact. I could even received greetings and wishes from them during my birthday.
    There is one idioms translated into English which is about " once you are their teacher even with one day, they will still regard u as their teacher forever." It implies me as well, I could still remember every of my teachers who taught me before.

0 comments: